Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 132: My Favorite Blogs

Daily Blog Challenge Day 132/365

I am now two whole days into my Blog Reading Challenge and I have already realized what I have been missing!  There are so many wonderful blogs out there.  I have been to three different blogs already and I always end up reading more than one post.  There is so much fantastic information available that is written by other teachers for teachers.  Plus it is FREE and can be explored from the comfort of my own home.

I am trying hard not to list every blog that I have read here because it will become overwhelming.  All of the posts I have written have been fantastic.  This list is more of a reflection of the blog as it pertains to me as an educator.

My List of Recommended Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment