Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 126: Blog Reading Challenge

Daily Blog Challenge Day 126/365

I wrote in a previous post about paying it forward.  Finding acts I appreciate and finding ways to perform these acts for others.  I committed myself to a new challenge: reading seven posts a week and commenting on at least two of them each week (either through Twitter or on the Blog itself).  I am setting up this post as a way to track my progress and to share great posts.

*Update:  I find myself two weeks behind, so I am using a Snow Day from school to play catchup, so it may not always be seven blogs a week, but the ultimate goal is to read more blogs and articles. 

Which blogs would you recommend?  Thank you for reading.

Week of January 6th
1.  Grades Do More Harm Than Good by Chris Crouch (Commented through Twitter)
2.  What Do Music Teachers Do On Snow Days? by Kelly Riley
3.  The Orff-Shulwerk Classroom by Eric L. Young (Commented on the Homemade Tubano Post)
4.  I Have Been Using Facebook WRONG All This Time... By Aaron Maurer (AKA Coffeechug) 
5.  Standards Based Learning and Standards Based Grading In The Trenches (Part 5) By Garnet Hillman
6.  Aurasma in the Music Classroom by Cherri Herring
7.  How Do We Lead Towards A Better Assessment System? by Jill Berkowicz and Ann Myers

Week of January 13th

Week of January 20th

Week of January 27th
5.  Lego Music Maker by Eric Young (Ruby Boyden) (Commented through Twitter)
7.  A Recorder That I Used To Know by Eric Young (Commented through Twitter)

Week of February 3rd
1.  Madison's Memorable Moments by Rik Rowe
2.  Motivation in a Standards Based Culture by Garnet Hillman
3.  New Flipped Classroom Section by Jerry Bradley
4.  It's Monday, What Are You Reading? by Shannon Clark
5.  On Snow Days by Joe Guarr
6.  How Big Is Too Big, When It Comes To Your PLN? by Scott Totten (Commented through Twitter)
7.  Why 4BetterEducatio? by Scott Totten (Commented through Twitter)

Week of February 10th
5.  The Burden of Fraudulence by William Stribling  (Commented through Twitter)


Week of February 17th
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.


Week of February 24th
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

No comments:

Post a Comment