Monday, February 5, 2018

Music Classroom Wishlist

I have the opportunity to basically start a music program. During my mid year meeting with my principal I was asked to create a wish list for next school year. Although this task is exciting, I also find it to be a little overwhelming. There are so many options and choices. I am starting with a mostly blank slate, so it has been fun to dream and think about all of the possibilities. It is also a little scary because I am afraid I am going to pick the "wrong" things to purchase or focus on. 

At the beginning of this year, I had my school purchase The First Steps Curriculum and I have been very happy with that for grades Preschool through Second. Third grade is not as defined right now and Fourth through Eighth learn an instrument (bucket drums, recorder and piano).


What is on your wishlist?


My Music Program Wishlist

  1. Ukuleles or Mahalo Rainbow
  2. Drum Sticks with Bag
  3. Orff Instruments
    1. Bells
    2. Alto Xylophones
    3. Soprano Xylophones

No comments:

Post a Comment