Sunday, December 1, 2013

Day 92: My Top Thirteen of First Semester

Daily Blog Challenge Day 92/365

First Semester of the 2013-2014 School Year has been a wonderful ride.  Here are my Top Ten of First Semester

1.  My 5th/6th Grade Chorus grew by ten members.
2.  I spent last season as a volunteer coach and was recently offered the Varsity Position.
3.  The Middle School Music Department has 75% school participation.
4.  My Elementary students participated in their first Skype Performances.
5.  I am able to use my random technology knowledge to teach 5th Grade Media.
6.  I started a year long blog challenge, which has helped me reflect and grow as a teacher.
7.  I was able to start my second year at the same school.
8.  I joined the Praise Team at my Church, which enables me to play drums more often.
9.  My Elementary Classroom has a Twitter Account, Facebook Account and a website to communicate with parents.
10.  My Elementary Classroom has a Twitter Account to communicate with other classrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment