Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Day 60: Teamwork

Daily Blog Challenge Day 60/365

I cannot believe I am already on day 60 of my year long blog challenge.  Lately it has become the "write 365 posts before the end of the year challenge" instead of writing one per a day, but life happens and I am trying to flow with it.  Regardless of when I write, it has been great to force myself to write more often (with the goal of being everyday).  Eventually I will get back to writing everyday, but at the moment I am still playing catch up.

 This whole journey has reminded me how important teamwork is in life.  We all have amazing strengths and we can accomplish so many things, but as a group/team our powers become magnified.  Feeling part of a team is a great feeling for me.  There a sense of safety, support and understanding within a strong team.

I am blessed to be part of many wonderful teams: family, friends, athletics, coworkers and my online PLN.  Every single person offers something to this world and together we can use our strengths to make things better.  The best part is my teams help me stay focused, grounded, honest and reflective.  Having people to bounce ideas off of, talk to about frustrations or helping share the work load is a wonderful gift and has helped me be able to stay in the teaching field.  My teams help balance out the low times and they help me celebrate the positives.

We are all part of someones team and we have a duty to make sure we are the best teammate! We all matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment