Friday, October 11, 2013

Day 41: Dear Students...

Daily Blog Challenge Day 41/365
Dear Students..
I want you to know that this is your classroom.
I want you to feel welcome in our class.
I want you feel cared for and important.
I want you to know that I care deeply about each of you as individuals.
I want you do know that I stay awake at night thinking about how I can best help you.
I want you to know that I love being your teacher.
I want you to appreciate and love music.
I want you to appreciate and love learning.
I want you to learn and value hard work.
I want you to know you are special.
I want you to know that I believe in you.
I want you to know you can do anything you set your mind to.
I want you to know that I enjoy having you in my classroom.
I want you to know that I enjoy hearing you sing and play instruments.
I want you to see your own potential.
I want you to see a world full of possibilities.
I want you to choose happiness.
I want you to be comfortable in your own skin.
I want you to believe in yourself.
I want you to believe that you are a gift to the world (as I believe this to be true).
I want you to know that I want to help you be the best version of you.
I want you to know that I will always think of you as one of my kids.
I want you to know that I will continue to think, worry and wonder how you are doing. Even after you leave my classroom.
I want you to know that you are the reason I am a teacher and I am blessed with the opportunity to see you grow and (in my small way) be a part of that process.

No comments:

Post a Comment