Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day 33: Digital Citizenship Resources

Daily Blog Challenge:  33/365

This year I am teaching a 5th Grade Media Class.  I use Edmodo as the platform to explain assignments.  We started the year studying Digital Citizenship.  Along with class discussions, I found Digital Citizenship web games and videos.  Students play the game during class and then write a short explanation of what they learned and why it is important.  Using Edmodo, I am also able to create short quizzes and polls for them to answer.

Favorite games so far seem to be "Stop that Post" from NS Teens and Webanouts by PBS Kids.

Are there any websites you would suggest I use in my media class?






2 comments:

  1. I love Symbaloo! Thanks for sharing. I am sharing your blog with my classmates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, I just discovered Symbaloo and I love it so far. Thank you for sharing my blog.

    ReplyDelete