Sunday, August 3, 2014

Day 337: Yes, You Can!

Daily Blog Challenge 337/365

During personal observations and hearing stories from other moms I have come to the conclusion that many men seem to think that mom's have a magical power to know exactly what their baby needs. I am here to tell you that I for one am flying by the seat of my pants and I am trying to learn as fast as I can.

I do not mention this as a negative to my husband. I have come to realize that he does know how to care and comfort our daughter. The problem is he does not think he knows how to do this.  He is scared to do the wrong thing so he often allows me to take care of the situation. This is a reminder on how powerful our thoughts are. What we tell ourselves matter. How we think about situations matter.

So next time you are don't think you can do something, remember Yes You Can! You know more and are capable of more than you give yourself credit for. You may not be perfect the first time but you will learn and get better.

Yes, You Can!

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment