Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Day 361: Hope

Daily Blog Challenge Day 361/365

I believe one of the greatest gifts my parents gave me was the gift of hope.

I was taught from an early age that I could be whatever I wanted to be, but that my choices would impact my life and I would have to work hard. I had hope that even on a bad day, the next day could be better.
There are many people in our world that live without hope. Life seems like too much of an uphill battle and there seems to be no hope that it will ever get better.

This makes me extremely sad. Without hope why should I get up in the morning? Why should I try my best?  Why should I work hard?

We all could use an extra dose of hope every now and again. How do you help your students/friends/family feel hopeful for the future? 

Thank you for reading. My prayer for you and all people is that you will feel hopeful today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment