Sunday, August 24, 2014

Day 358: Enjoy the Moment

Daily Blog Challenge Day 358/365

Today I had lunch with a friend from my Woodside Ranch days (summer job during college), her husband and their one year old daughter. I was reminded while we talked that it had been two years since I saw her and four years since I saw him. It honestly does not feel like it's been that long. The time has flown by.

Hours quickly turn to days which turn to weeks, months and years. We need to enjoy each moment because it will be gone before we know it. Stop and smell the roses because soon it will be snowy and cold. Stop and build a snow man because soon it will be above 90 degrees and humid.

Life is full of wonderful things and we need to make sure we are appreciating all of it. Blink and you may miss something wonderful.

What simple joy did you appreciate today?

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment