Monday, August 11, 2014

Day 345: Music Is Incredible (Material Monday)

Daily Blog Challenge Day 345/365

Material Monday-Bulletin Boards

I am responsible for one bulletin board in the main entry way of my school.  The last two years I have had a "This Month In Music" board and I would include pictures of what each grade was doing for that month, our song of the month and our composer of the month.  This year I decided I need to mix it up a little (plus the art teacher, whose board is right next to mine, had a fantastic looking one and I decided mine looked extra lame compared to hers.)

Our reading theme this year is superheros so I am trying to find a way to tie in that theme into my classroom. I know I saw this idea online, but I cannot remember where and numerous Google searches have failed to find the link.  To start the year I am going to use the Incredibles as my theme.  It is going to say Music Is Incredible and have pictures of the Incredibles.  I am also thinking about adding QR codes and information about what is going on in class and how to connect with our classroom through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

What are your favorite bulletin board ideas?

Thank you for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment