Sunday, August 17, 2014

Day 351: Blogging Challenge

Daily Blog Challenge Day 351/365

The original challenge was to blog every day.  I did really well for a while, but then I realized it was a bit overwhelming and I was not doing a great job of setting time aside to blog.  I changed the challenge to writing 365 blogs in 365 days.  This would allow me to still complete the challenge if I missed a few days.  As I approach the end of the year long challenge I have to face the fact that I have fallen short and will not achieve my objective.  I will persevere though and although it will take me more than a year I am on a mission to finish.

The challenge now is to write a minimum of two blogs a day.  One to continue the streak and the other to catchup on a day that I missed from earlier in the challenge.

Have you ever completed a blogging challenge?  What did it entail?

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment