Friday, August 15, 2014

Day 349: Follow Friday

Daily Blog Challenge 349/365

I have never used the Follow Friday hashtag because I am always afraid I will miss someone.  At the same time, I always smile to myself when someone else includes me in their Follow Friday.

Why is this?

I believe this is because we all want to feel important and having someone else point out that we are worth following (even if it is just on Twitter) it makes us feel validated.  We all want to be reminded that we are important and that others think about us.  Follow Friday is a simple way of doing this.  In someways it may become a popularity contest, but it also depends on how you use it.

How do you tell others that they are important to you and that you appreciate them?  Do you send out Follow Friday tweets?

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment