Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Day 346: Updating My Blog

Daily Blog Challenge Day 346/365

When I first started blogging I had tags for everything.  After I heard about the idea of using my blog as a portfolio I decided to cut down to only four tags, which corresponded with the Domains of the Danielson Model.

I started the 365 Blog Challenge as a way to organize my thoughts and reflect on my journey.  Writing for a public audience forces me to think and try to be more clear with my thoughts.  The other hope with my blog is that I will be able to share ideas and projects that I use in my classroom.  I have learned so much from other teachers so I want to give back to the cause.

In order to better organize my blog I have decided to add more tags in order to make it easier to search for activity ideas.

Tags I am going to add...
Kindergarten
First Grade
Second Grade
Third Grade
Fourth Grade
Choir
Music Appreciation
Media
Reflection (changed from Weekly Reflection)
Listening Activities

How do you setup your blog?

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment