Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day 157: Three Ring (Technology Tuesday)

Daily Blog Challenge Day 157/365

Technology Tuesday

I realize I am behind the times, but I just discovered Three Ring.  I have had it on my iPad for a while now, but I never used it.  I started seeing a few Tweets about how other teachers use it and it sounded like a great program.

I love Evernote to organize articles and PDFs, but I wanted to keep it separate from my student documents.  I already have a ton of notebooks in my Evernote and I was afraid that if I added students to Evernote it would be confusing.  I use Google Sites for Classroom Portfolios and Three Ring for Individual Portfolios in 3rd and 4th grade.

Three Ring allows me to upload videos to multiple students and it organizes folders by class and student.  Three Ring also has the option to share with parents.

Do you use Three Ring in your classroom?  How do you organize Individual Portfolios?  Thank you for reading.

*Update*
Last time I tried to use this program I discovered it is being update and is currently unavailable.  At this time (2016) I have started using SeeSaw instead of Three Ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment