Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Audio Books

I am thankful for a random conversation with a coworker that reminded me about audio books. I spent most of this school listening to podcasts and I enjoy them but sometimes I like something more in depth. Also, sometimes I have to wait for new episodes and I am stuck with nothing to listen to.  I find that I feel more overwhelmed when I don't get a chance to read. Reading is time for myself and a chance to learn and grow.

My library uses the program Axis360 which allows access to eBooks and audio books. The best part is it is free. Most audio books I have found are around ten hours which means I can finish about a book a week if I listen during my commute. I feel like I am now using this time to the best of my ability and taking advantage of this time to learn and grow.

If you enjoy reading but are short on time, I strongly suggest audio books. Plus, there are so many great programs that allow access to audio books.

No comments:

Post a Comment