Sunday, July 24, 2016

June Update: Toddler To Do List

Summer seems to move very quickly and I have found over the years that having a plan helps me stay on track and ensures that I accomplish most of what I set out to in May.  July was supposed to be full of traveling and family time, but due to a few unexpected events, our traveling has been limited.  I am still trying to make sure kiddo and I spend time together and that she is exposed to experiences that help her learn and grown.

1. Visit different Zoos
2. Read A LOT of Books (85 as of this morning)
3. Visit different Parks
4. Splash Pad
5. Go Swimming

6. VBS
7. Summer Reading Program
8. Picnic Outside
9. Build a Fort
10. Play with Bubbles

11. Draw with Chalk
12. Go on Walks

13. Watch Fireworks
14. Watch a Parade
15. Go Hiking
16. Play with Cousins
17. Play with Friends
18. Visit Family

19. Finger Paint
20. Eat an Ice Cream Cone
21. Go on a Bike Ride
22. Spend Time with Mommy and Daddy

23. Go on a Road Trip
24. Play in a Sprinkler
25. Visit State Parks (1)
26. Paint with Water
27. Play Catch
28. Go Camping (even if it's in the back yard)


No comments:

Post a Comment