Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Reading

How do you keep track of your reading?

One of my monthly focuses for April is to use GoodReads more consistently. After a month of using it regularly, I have increased the amount of time I read and it has allowed me to keep track of books I want to read and ones that I have read. I read a lot of short eBooks and I find I forget to write these down.  I also go through periods where I read many books in a short amount of time.  Taking the time to enter these into GoodReads (or any other program) is something I often forget, but it is important.  I also would like to spend more time reflecting and writing about what I am reading, so that I can make sure I gain the most I can from each book.

I also appreciate the social aspect of GoodReads. I signed up for a reading challenge and it motivates me to make reading a priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment