Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ways to be a Music Advocate

It has come to the point this year where I realized that I can either sit back and complain or I can do everything in my power to show the power and importance of music education. Honestly, I am tired of complaining, so I have decided to do something about it. I realize I am only one person, but I want my students to have the best music education possible. They deserve that from me. I am not going to leave it up to anyone else to advocate for music.

Ways I am going to be an Advocate for Music...

1. Being active during Music in our Schools Month. 
2. Keeping an up to date website full of information, pictures, videos and projects. I want parents to be aware of what their child is learning in music.
3. Performing at Grandparent's Day.
4. Share Day

No comments:

Post a Comment