Monday, June 2, 2014

Day 275: Question Door (Updated Idea) (Material Monday)

Daily Blog Challenge Day 275/365

Material Monday

Towards the end of last school year I came across the idea of a question wall: a place inside the classroom where students could ask and respond to questions.  Due to lack of wall space, I turned the inside of my door into the "Question Door" and I included post it notes so students could write their questions/answers.
This year, after a discussion on Twitter, I decided to cover my door with paper and allow my students to write on the entire door.  I am excited to read their questions and to see where they take the opportunity. Last year I learned a lot from their questions.

Do you have a space in your room where students can share their ideas? I would love to hear how you have it setup.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment