Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day 283: Technology Tuesday: Year In Review Top Apps

Daily Blog Challenge Day 283/365

Thanks mostly to Twitter, I have learned about many apps this year. I have a ton of apps on my iPad and Android phone that I do not use often (some I have not even looked at after I downloaded them.). There are a handful of apps that I use on a daily basis that I would feel lost without.

1. IFTTT: This app automates actions for you. You create recipes so that when one thing happens, another happens automatically. I use this app to categorize email subscriptions so they do not clog up my inbox, to send twitter favorites to Evernote, to send new Facebook links to Evernote and to post on my classroom Facebook page anything with the hashtag #AFCMusic or #AFCMedia.
2. Evernote: I love Google Docs, but I prefer Evernote for organizing information.
3. Google Drive: I use Google Docs to create content. It allows my students to share projects with me and makes giving feedback easier. I also lo e the fact that many different tasks can be completed on one place and they can all be connected.
4. Social Media: I use YouTube, Twitter and Facebook in my classroom to help connect with students, parents and the community.

Which apps do you love?  Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment