Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Day 298: Building Blocks

Daily Blog Challenge Day 298/365

I am beginning my third year in my current district and I feel I am slowly getting the program to where I want it to be.  I believe I have made progress my first two years and I look forward to making the elementary program even better.  Each year I ask my students for their input and many of these ideas are their suggestions.

Things I would like to add/improve my music program...
-A more stable 3rd/4th grade choir.
-Perform at the local nursing home.
-Have every grade Skype (2nd-4th) at least 2 times a year.
-Have students be more involved with our Twitter posts.
-4th graders do Innovation Day twice a year.
-More focus on music history.
-More creating activities.
-Have all students play a variety of band instruments each year.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment