Monday, June 2, 2014

Day 275: Softball: Pre-Season Reflection Form (Material Monday)

Daily Blog Challenge Day 275/365

Material Monday

I have realized over the years that being reflective is easy for me. I have also realized the more I teach that this is not a given behavior for all people. I am trying to help instil this skill in my students and players. One way I hope to help teach this is to have them fill out a form at the beginning of the season. I have found it is much easier to be successful in any endeavor if I am focused and concrete about what I am working on and trying to accomplish. It is also important to look at the details because sometimes the big picture can become overwhelming.

AFC Lady Raider Pre-Season Reflection Form
What areas/skills do you feel are your strengths?

Why do you believe this? 


What areas/skills do you believe are weak?

Why do you believe this? 


What are you team goals for this season?

What do you believe we need to do in order to achieve these goals?


What are you individual goals for this season?

What do you believe you need to do in order to achieve these goals? 


Do you use written reflection forms as a teacher or a coach? I would love to hear about how you implement them into your program. Thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment