Saturday, June 21, 2014

Day 294: Looking Forward to Next Year

Daily Blog Challenge Day 294/365

Each year has its ups and downs, but at the end of the day I feel truly blessed to be in the position I am.  I get paid to play sports (coach), work on computers and play music. What can be better than that?
The longer I teach, the more I am reminded that teaching is about relationships. Teaching gets a little easier each year I am at the same school because I have more time to build positive relationships with my students. Students (people in general) are more invested when they know someone is invested in them.

I am pumped for this next school year. I am excited to try new things and to improve upon things we started last year. I am excited to rearrange my room and I look forward to implementing many of the suggestions my students gave me.

What are you most excited about as you prepare for the upcoming school year?
The beginning of a new school year is always fun for me.  I love new school supplies and the opportunity of a fresh start. How do you help keep the new year excitement going throughout the year?

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment