Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Day 297: Voxer (Technology Tuesday)

Daily Blog Challenge Day 297/365

Technology Tuesday

I had been hearing on Twitter about this app called Voxer for a while and I finally jumped on the band wagon and I love it!  It is a fantastic app and I strongly recommend you check it out.  You can send voice messages or typed messages to individuals or you can be part of group chats.  My favorite part of this app is the ability to connect with other teachers from Twitter without having a character limit and the voice option allows you to respond to questions when typing is not possible.

How do you use Voxer?  What are your favorite groups.  So far I am part of an exercise group, a digital citizenship group and the Christian Educators group.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment