Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Day 186: Pay It Forward

Daily Blog Challenge Day 186/365

The other day I noticed that one of my coworkers has a reading corner setup and her room looks very inviting.

I decided to email her and compliment her room set up. I was hesitant because I did not know for sure how she would act. She responded to my email by telling me thank you and she seemed happy about the compliment.

Teachers put in many extra hours preparing and getting our rooms ready. Often times this time goes unnoticed. I know I love when coworkers compliment me on an activity or project associated with my clasroom. If it is something I want to hear, than I need to be spreading it too.

Pay it forward. Be the change you can't to see.

How do you make sure you coworkers know you appreciate their efforts?

Thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment