Sunday, March 23, 2014

Day 204: Thank You

Daily Blog Challenge Day 204/365

Every year has moments of frustration and others of joy.  I realize the longer that I teach that part of the frustration comes when I am tired and worn down and unable to deal with certain behavior.

I am blessed to work with some wonderful teachers and some wonderful people and I would not trade them for the world.  Along with my face to face PLN, Twitter has been instrumental in keeping my morale high and keeping me focused.  I want to use this post as a chance to Thank my PLN!  Without your support, encouragement, kind words and guidance, this year would be very different and not in a good way.  I am grateful for your support and kindness and it has been vital for me this year as both a person and a teacher.  Facing challenges alone is too difficult and discouraging. You keep my focused and encouraged.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment