Saturday, March 1, 2014

Day 182: Staying on Topic

Daily Blog Challenge Day 182/365

Should blogs be about one thing?

I understand some blogs having a theme, but in terms of personal blogs, I think they can be multi themed. I write mostly about education, but there are many oher facets of my life. Does this mean I should have a separate blog for each one? Honestly,  I go back and forth on this.

This daily blog challenge is stretching me because I find myself running out of ideas. This is partly due to the fact I did not keep on the pace of writing once a day. It is also because I originally limited myself to educational related posts only.

Out of a need to come up with more ideas and a desire to write, I am going to stretch the themes of this blog. My life is consumed by teaching at times, but there are also many other things I am passionate about.
How do you set up your blog? How has your blog transformed over time?

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment