Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April 1st: Are You Where You Thought You Would Be?

April 1st:  Are You Where You Thought You Would Be?

This question is complicated...

As a high school student it is common to imagine what your future will be and at which ages you will accomplish difference things.  

Personally
I am right where I always thought I would be in terms of being married and having a child.  As a high school student I always envisioned this happening earlier than it did, but it has all worked out in time.  The road to getting here took me on detours I would not have expected, but I am thankful for all of those experiences.

Professionally
As a college student I dreamed about being a band director and I said on many occasions that I would never teach elementary music.  I have come to love elementary students and I cannot imagine only teaching the older kids.

Ever since I was in college, I knew I wanted to teach and coach.  The timeline has been different than I visioned, but where I am at is the best place ever.

#AprilBlogADay

No comments:

Post a Comment