Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April 29th: Your History of Learning

Your History of Learning - What has been your greatest learning experiences?

Most of my memorable learning experiences come from a teacher or coach guiding me towards a specific goal.  The key in all of these experiences is that the goal is something I wanted to achieve (which makes me wonder how we help encourage students to want to learn, which I believe is a vital life skill.)  

Learning provides a positive memory when I am working towards something I truly want to learn/do.  Having someone to guide and help me through the process has always made the learning easier.  Sometimes the help comes in the form of 1:1 conversations, a book or a podcast.

We live in an era where we are surrounded by resources to learn and grown.  It is our decision to take advantage of these resources and to use them to the best of our ability.

Learning is a never ending journey and it leads us to everywhere we have ever wanted to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment