Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day 87: Learning New Technology (Technology Tuesday)

Daily Blog Challenge Day 87/365

Technology Tuesday

I realize it is a ways away yet, but one of my favorite things about Christmas Break is having extra time to experiment with new ideas for my classroom. Last year, I spent time during break learning about class dojo and class badges. I am excited to learn and experiment with new programs again this year. I asked my PLN on Twitter and so far the number one suggestion has been Socrative.

Here are my technology goals for this Christmas Break...
1. Socrative
2. Doceri
3. Scratch
4. Hopscotch
5. Augmented Reality (beginner recorders, word wall and tutorials).
6. Tutorial videos
7. Blogging in the music classroom
8. Class Badges
9. Class Dojo (need a better way to use it)

Do you have any technology goals for this Christmas break? Which programs or app souls you recommend? Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment