Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 84: 3 AM Musings

Daily Blog Challenge Day 84/365

I could not sleep tonight, so I have been awake since 3 AM.  I tried falling asleep for an hour and then finally gave up around 4 and started reading and getting stuff done around my house.  The lack of sleep probably played into it, but here are my random thoughts for the morning.

1.  Why do I do what I do?
2.  Is it possible to recondition students so they respond in other ways then a raised voice?
3.  Are my relationships with my students as positive as they are in my mind?
4.  Have I told all of my students something positive about themselves?
5.  Do my students know that I enjoy having them in class?
6.  How often do I tell my students I am proud of them or that I enjoy listening/watching them play?
7.  What can I do to help my students get it?
8.  Why don't students like choir?
9.  What can I do to make choir better?

I would love to hear your thoughts.  Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment