Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 76: Excuses for Being Happy

Daily Blog Challenge Day 76/365

There is something about hot water that leads to great ideas for me. I know I am not the only one, but some of my best ideas happen while I am in the shower. I don't know of this is one of my best ideas, but I think it is definitely food for thought. 

Monday mornings in the "winter" seem so difficult. All I want to do is sleep. With the Christmas season upon us, it is easy to get bogged down in all the craziness: concerts, tournaments, school responsibilities and the list goes on and on. Instead of focusing on all the possible stress points. What about focusing on all the possible joys?  I know I have many blessings and things to be joyful about. 

To take this idea a bit farther, what if we taught our students to do this and to focus on the skills they can do instead of only focusing on not being as good as someone else?  I believe both of these ideas are great life skills.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment