Saturday, April 11, 2015

April 11th: What Are You Reading?

What Are You Reading, Either Professionally or Personally? Why?

Professionally
Drive by Daniel Pink
  • Understanding what motivates students is vital as a teacher and a coach.
Reading in the Wild by Donalyn Miller
  • Reading is a skill that leads to lifelong success.  The ability to read and the desire to learn create an unstoppable ability to grow and adapt.
Servant Leader by Ken Blanchard
  •  I am the leader of my classroom and my teams, so I am always looking for ways to improve and strengthen my skills.
THE Teacher Text by David Robertson
  •  Reading books by great teachers is one way to grow and learn as a teacher.

Personally
The Bible
 
  •  As a Christian, The Bible is a cornerstone for daily growth and direction.
Call the Midwife (Facebook Group Book Chat)
  •  Being part of a Book Group gives me the opportunity to read a book for fun and to discuss the book with other people.


No comments:

Post a Comment