Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Quote Relfection

"Not everyone is meant to be in your future. Some people are just passing through to teach you lessons in life."

I don't remember where I saw this quote, but it stood out to me and it is a great reminder.  I will not love everyone who surrounds me and I don't have to, but I can learn from them.

I believe that I can learn something from everyone that enters my life.  These lessons may be positive and other times they may be things not to do.  The key is to not let myself get wrapped up with these "negative" people and to focus on learning from the situation and the person.

Challenges often offer the most opportunities to learn and grow.  These moments are also a time to make sure my priorities and philosophies are aligned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment