Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day 270: End of the Year Thank You Notes

Daily Blog Challenge Day 270/365

The last year on Twitter has been a year of incredible growth for me and I am thankful that I was introduced to Twitter.  Throughout this journey, I have realized that there are many people that have been instrumental in this process.

Sean Junkins (@sjunkins):  Thank you for pushing me to join Twitter Chats.  It is hard to believe that at one point I was terrified to participate.

Catie Dwinal (@musiccargirl14):  Thank you for introducing me to Skype Performances.

In few cases it is easy to list individuals who have helped me on this journey.  In most cases it is due to a collection of people.  I would feel terrible if I left anyone out, so here are my group shout outs.

#Musedchat:  Thank you the constant stream of ideas and tools to implement into my classroom.

My (FANTASTIC) PLN:  Thank you for your constant support, encouragement, resources and ideas.

Teachers and Classes my students have Skyped and Tweeted with:  Thank you for taking the time to build connections with my students.

Showing appreciation is a simple, but often under utilized activity.  Thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way on this journey of Twitter.  It has been a great adventure.  I have learned so many new ideas and have implemented new practices in my classroom.  On behalf of my students and myself, thank you for all of your help and guidance.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment