Thursday, July 17, 2014

Day 320: To Do List vs Getting Better

Daily Blog Challenge Day 320/365

I am a bit of a neat freak. I want everything organized and in its assigned spot. My to do list is made up of many tasks that include cleaning and organizing various parts of my house. I realized this summer that my to do list is usually dominated by chores and things I have to do instead of tasks that will help me get better.

I think the same can be said for our students and people in general. It is easy to get caught up in the assignments and deadlines, but these are not necessarily the things that are going to help us improve. It is important to set aside time for reflection, relationships and reading.

Are you getting things done or are you getting better? How do you make sure your priorities are towards constant improvement?

Thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment