Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Day 304: Facebook Pages App (Technology Tuesday)

One of my duties at my elementary school is being in charge of the School Facebook page. Last spring I discovered the Facebook Pages App and it has been a great tool.

We have our Facebook Page setup using my school email address. People email things they want posted and I post them to the page. One cause for frustration last year was that I also use Facebook for my classroom. In order to post to our page I would have to be at a computer or I would have to log out (my phone and iPad are logged in using my personal account). I discovered the Pages App and this allows me to keep that App signed into the School Account, which allows me to update content to our page using my phone. It is very convenient and it saves me a lot of time.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment