Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Day 332: Modern Version of A Baby Calendar (Technology Tuesday)

Daily Blog Challenge Day 332/365

Technology Tuesday

Before my daughter was born I had heard about the idea of setting up an e-mail account for her.  I didn't think a lot about it, but one of my coworkers mentioned it to me and I saw the idea online  I decided to setup a Google Account for my daughter.  I recently went through my baby bucket and was amazed at how detailed my mom kept my baby calendar.  I was given a baby calendar from our church for my daughter, but I am not always good about writing things down.  I keep my phone with my almost all the time, so I decided to start a Google Calendar for my daughter.  This allows me to write events down and write a description about each events without having to worry about limited space.

I am excited to be able to give my daughter a keepsake from her childhood and I believe that a Google Calendar is something that I can keep doing for her and for future children.

How do you keep track of keepsakes for your children or students?

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment