Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Day 333: Balance

Daily Blog Challenge Day 333/365

Balance is never 50-50. It is rarely equal on individual days, but the key is that it eventually finds equilibrium. It is also important to remember that there are always priorities and I need to make sure I spend my time on what is truly important.  When I feel stressed I have found that my priorities are usually on getting stuff done.  I am a bit of a neat freak and I feel better when my house is clean and organized, but I cannot let my life to become a to do list.

What my priorities should be: God, Family/Friends, Getting Better and learning.  Stress creeps in when my priorities get messed up.

How do you find balance in your life?  How do you set your priorities?

Thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment