Friday, January 25, 2013

Books I Recommend...

These are educational books and resources that I strongly recommend all teachers read. They are listen in no specific order. I enjoy reading, so I would love any recommendations on books to read.

Rhythms of the Game by Bernie Williams
How Children Succeed by Paul Tough
Teaching with Love and Logic by Jim Fay and David Funk
The End of Molasses Classes by Ron Clark
The Essential 55 by Ron Clark
The Excellent 11 by Ron Clark
The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
-I was given this book as a Wedding Gift and I found it to be exceptionally helpful as a wife and as teacher. It is not a book focused on education, but it is a great reminder that our students have different needs when it comes to praise.
Love and Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
-This is another book I received as a Wedding Gift. Again, it is not focused on education, but I saw a lot of parallels. Between how staff interacts and how teachers interact with students.

No comments:

Post a Comment