Sunday, March 5, 2017

What I Know for Sure

I started reading 'What I Know for Sure' by Oprah Winfrey and it made me start thinking about what I know.  I am in a phase of life where I am learning new things. As a new mom, I am trying to learn everything I can in order to help make my life and the life for my family better.  I am only a chapter into this book, but I am already thinking; 

What do I know for sure...
  • My faith is extremely important, but I do not make time for it like I should.
  • My family is the most important thing in my life.
  • Teaching is stressful, but I cannot imagine doing anything else.
  • My students give me energy and fill me with joy (most days).
  • Watching kids learn (my own and my students) is a wonderful experience and I feel honored to be a part of it.
  • The world is full of hate, but most people are filled with good.
  • Everyone deserves respect.
  • You are more than your job.
  • Life is hard.
  • Many people are just trying to survive the day (I find myself part of this group often).
  • Negatives usually feel worse than they are.
  • Treating people kindly goes a long way.
  • Reading is one of the best ways to spend my time.
  • Treasure moments.
What do you know for sure?

No comments:

Post a Comment