Friday, June 5, 2015

Kindle Unlimited

I am a big fan of free kindle books so it took a bit of convincing for me to try Kindle Unlimited. I decided the summer would be the best time. So far, I like it and I have enjoyed the education books that are available.

Positives
-Many great education books are available.
-I can take as long as I need to read a book.
-A wide variety of books are available.
-I can have many books at my fingertips while not taking up physical space.

Negatives -You can only have ten unlimited books at a time and I have not found a way to make a list of books I would like to read. It would be nice to have a list tool as I am browsing.

What are your favorite reading apps or resources?  Have you tried Kindle Unlimited?  What were your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment