Saturday, February 3, 2018

I Am Late to the Party: Canva

I know I am incredibly late to the party, but I finally discovered Canva. I have used it in the past to create my classroom newsletters or posters, but I did not know about using it for social media pictures. I will be honest, I went a little Canva crazy after I realized that it was the tool many used to create pictures for their blogs. It is an easy to use tool and there are so many possibilities. 

I used it to create the cover picture for my Piano Unit. I used this same picture for the corresponding blog post. Copyright has become a huge issue with the expansion of the internet. Knowing that I am legally allowed to use these images and fonts removes a stress from the writing process for me.
I also used it create my One Word poster for 2018. I love that the program is free. There are so many options for layouts, fonts and pictures. Downloading is easy and uploading to other programs is a breeze. I used my One Word poster as my background image on Facebook. 
I have been enjoying playing around with different themes and designs for my blog. For a few weeks I was using a background image that I had created on Canva. 

How do you use Canva? There are so many possibilities and it has quickly become one of my favorite web programs. 






No comments:

Post a Comment