Sunday, February 12, 2017

Third Grade Concert 2017: Recorder Concert and A Night on Broadway

I used to be against concert themes but the longer I teach, the more I like them. My third graders have a concert by themselves so we have 30-40 minutes for a concert. We did our recorder unit in November and December and I have decided to do a refresher before our concert in April. This past year we purchased enough recorders for a class set so this year I am going to include recorder in our concert along with singing.

Recorder Concert and A Night on Broadway


Recorder
  1. Walk Like a Mummy (B)
  2. AAA (A)
  3. Baba Ooo Lala (BA)
  4. Glue Blues (G)
  5. Hot Cross Buns
  6. Perry the Sheep


A Night on Broadway

  1. Supercalifragilicious (Grade Three Book)
  2. Disney Medley
  3. For Good
  4. Put on a Happy Face (Find CD?)
  5. Fifty Nifty (Grade Five Book)
  6. Somewhere Over the Rainbow (Grade Four Book)
  7. Singing in the Rain (Grade Four Book)

No comments:

Post a Comment