Saturday, December 31, 2016

The Next 365

As the New Year approaches, I have been reflecting on the last 365 days.  Each year brings changes, great memories and sadness.  There are great accomplishments and tough challenges.  As I grow older, I am realizing the importance of learning and growing every year.  2016 gave me many opportunities to learn and grow.  My hope is that I am able to take advantage of each of these opportunities to learn and grow.

My Biggest Lessons from 2016

  • Relationships are #1!
  • Being an adult/teacher/wife/mom/person is hard sometimes.
  • Life gives me multitudes to be thankful for and I need to spend more energy thinking about the positives instead of the challenges.
  • Comparing my life to others steals joy from my life.
  • Reading is a great gift.
  • Children are hilarious.
  • Enjoy the moment.
I am thankful for the lessons I have learned during 2016 and I look forward to 2017.  Each day is a chance to enjoy the moment and to learn and grow.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment