Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day 318: Twitter Chats (Technology Tuesday)

Daily Blog Challenge Day 318/365

Technology Tuesday

During a recent conversation with @sarahdateechur,  we discussed the idea of starting a chat for basketball coaches.

I have played around with the idea of starting a hash tag or chat for a while, but it always felt like all of my ideas were already taken. Sarah gave me the push I needed to take it a step farther and look up possible hash tags. After searching a few, I discovered that #bballcoachchat, #SBcoachchat and #Scoachchat are all available.

Sarah and I are in the beginning stages of setting up a chat for basketball coaches. We would like to have a formal time along with a hash tag for people to share ideas and advice. We have also discussed the possibility of doing a Google Hangout. I am excited to see where this journey leads and I look forward to learning from other people so I can become a better coach.

*Update*
Sarah recently learned that there already is a basketball coach chat, so we will see what happens.

Have you started a hashtag or a chat?  What was your experience like?

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment