Monday, January 1, 2018

365 Days of Sharing and Learning

This past year I have struggled with feeling insignificant. Significant in education seems to be  determined by awards, degrees, speaking engagements and leadership roles. One thing I love about being a teacher is that August and January give me two chances during the same school year to restart, recharge and regroup. I am excited about the opportunity to be better 2nd semester than I was during 1st semester.

One thing I am really excited about is that I have 365 days to Learn and to Share. I get to refocus and be intentional with my actions. I know that blogging everyday is not realistic for me, but I look forward to having 365 days to learn and share with those around me.

A year is what you make it and I am on a mission to make 2018 an Intentional and amazing year!

No comments:

Post a Comment