Monday, April 25, 2016

Toddler Bucket List

Life changes in so many ways when children are involved. This is my first summer with a toddler and I know I must keep her busy in order keep my sanity. I have made a list of experiences I want her to experience. Summer is a hard time for me because I don't always do well without a schedule. This list also serves as a schedule of sorts to help me stay on track.

What is on your bucket list? What are your favorite memories with your family?

1. Visit different Zoos
2. Read A LOT of Books
3. Visit different Parks
4. Splash Pad
5. Go Swimming
6. VBS
7. Summer Reading Program
8. Picnic Outside
9. Build a Fort
10. Play with Bubbles
11. Draw with Chalk
12. Go on Walks
13. Watch Fireworks
14. Watch a Parade
15. Go Hiking
16. Play with Cousins
17. Play with Friends
18. Visit Family
19. Finger Paint
20. Eat an Ice Cream Cone
21. Go on a Bike Ride
22. Spend Time with Mommy and Daddy
23. Go on a Road Trip
24. Play in a Sprinkler
25. Visit State Parks
26. Paint with Water
27. Play Catch
28. Go Camping (even if it's in the back yard)

No comments:

Post a Comment