Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Kindergarten Concert 2016

My original plan was to include songs from books.  I soon realized I did not have enough material so I decided to go with more of an informance model.  Students chose three of their favorites from our Song of the Month songs and we ended up having ten songs total to perform.  I have never done a single grade level performance before, but I like the flexibility.

Next year I would like to have the students pick more of our songs from our Monthly Songs and to include more of our classroom singing games.  I would also like to break down each set of songs by concept and explain more to parents what concepts we worked on through learning each song.

2016 Concert (Many of these songs are from Quaver)
BINGO
5 Green and Speckled Frogs
Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
If You're Happy and You Know It
Lunch Box
Superhero
Grizzly Bear
Ickle Ockle
Apple Tree
Stinky Pirates


No comments:

Post a Comment